Please take a moment and VOTE for us in round 1 of the Review music awards. Your support is greatly appreciated \m/
"INTRODUCTION & NOMINATION RULES
Since its inception in 1987 the annual Review Music Awards has evolved into a time-honored tradition of bringing musicians of all shapes, sizes, colors, and genres together to both celebrate and honor the impact they make upon the expression and creation of music within our Great Lakes Bay region.
Once again it is time for you to do your part in helping us carry forth this tradition of celebrating the broad and incredible musical talent that we are fortunate to have populating our region with an artistry that makes the sound and ambiance of our area unique and distinct.
The 2019 Review Music Awards Ceremony represents your voice in helping us honor the many talented musicians & artists that enrich our cultural climate and represent some of the very best performers we have throughout the state of Michigan.
THE NOMINATING PROCESS:
1. During this first stage for determining nominations, please go to our website at www.review-mag.com and log in or register with our site to be able to submit nominations and vote for the listed nominees. One click log-in from Facebook, Twitter and Gadget is also available. Please Note: If you are already a registered user, you don’t need to re-register to vote. However, if you forgot your password, simply reset your password with the “forgot password” link.
2. After you are logged in, click the ‘Awards’ option in the site navigation. Once in this section, you will see a list of the various categories of Rock, Country, Blues, Jazz, Hip Hop, and Miscellaneous. Clicking on each option will list the specific awards to be honored in each division.
3. If you see the name of the musician or band you want to vote for already posted, you can click their option to add your vote to their tally. If you do not see the artist you want to vote for, simply add them to the poll and nominees will automatically be added as soon as you submit them.
4. The nominating process begins on Monday, January 14th and the final round will begin on Monday, February 11th. The top five nominees for each award will be presented in the final voting round that will run until Monday, February 25th and determine the winner in each category.
5. A panel consisting of the Review Music Awards Executive Board, local DJ’s, Music Journalists, and Club Owners will review the final selections to assure each nominee aligns with the appropriate category."